Friday, May 08, 2009

The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round!

Big girl on the bus at last!
For the past (nearly!) half year, I've not exactly been cooperative in going to school on the school bus. My demands are simple - gong gong must drive me to school, watch me put my bag, water bottle notebook etc in the slots and then settle down before I dismiss him with a hug and say, "Thanks gonggong, you can go now."

Going home from school is a different story though. I'm perfectly alright riding in the bus all the way home, knowing that mama will be waiting there for me!

Yesterday, I made the slip of promising Aunty N in school that I'd take the bus on my own to school from today on. I'm a girl of my word, so here goes nothing -

Mummy, Daddy, gonggong and mama are all ever so proud of my new found independence - that they've been heaping the praises and raining hugs and kisses on me all day long. Guess I'm a big girl afterall!

In other news - Daddy has promised me my very own sexybom! (see previous post) Just for riding on the bus - Woohoo!

No comments: