Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My First Family Vacation

7-11 June 2007
So now that I'm quite a proficient walker, Mummy and Papa agree that its time for us to take a family vacation. Mummy says, it's not really anywhere fancy, just Genting and KL for a start. This is my chance to prove how travel-worthy I am!!

We set off early on Thursday morning to pick dear Ah Ma up and headed to the bus pick up after that.




The vacation though fun, was marred by Mummy falling gravely ill. She even had tovisit a doctor in KL! Poor Mummy!
We met up with Grand Uncle Rabbit, who lives in KL. He took us round and round KL and brought us to Mama's favourite Yong Tau Foo stall and his favourite Claypot Rice place. Hmmmmm... I still wonder what all the fuss about the food is about?
Papa, for our next vacation, can I take a trip on my favourite JayJay the Jetplane, please?

No comments: