Saturday, May 26, 2007

Kindermusikfor me?

Today, I met up with baby Josh cos his mummy Aunty J has arranged for us to trial a class at Kindermusik together!










It would seem that I had great fun! But the lesson went downhill after Mummy took those pictures of me warming up.

Hmmm... where should I begin? I basically started to fuss and be a grouch as the lesson progressed. Mostly cos I spied Mama walking out the front door and going down the escalator just outside the school. I panicked and started screaming and clamouring for the door... Think I preferred to watch the other babies having fun from the outside of the glass door throughout the whole lesson. In the end, Mummy only managed to persuade me to return to the class and try out the various drums which the teacher brought out during a certain segment of the class. Baby Josh on the other hand, seemed to enjoy himself thoroughly!

Mummy, I dont think I'm quite ready for this Kindermusik class yet, do you?

No comments: