Saturday, April 28, 2007

After dark

What a tiring day shopping! I had fun while waiting for Aunty Betty to try out her stuff in the fitting rooms. I squealed and practiced my baby steps all over the lingerie dept.. heh heh.. charming all the salegirls and ladies who got in my way!

After dropping Aunty B off at her place, on the drive home, Mama suddenly pointed out to Mummy that they had completely forgotten to buy some choice cuts of meat and veg for my meals tomorrow!! So we gave Gonggong a quick phone call and picked him up to head to Giant to get the groceries! Thank goodness Giant opened till late on Saturdays!

Mummy had only this to say, "You're still up at this time?? All good babies should be tucked into bed by this time!!"








A quick smile for the camera before Mummy heads for the check out.

No comments: