Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Toothy Babe - A New Beginning!

If you havent already guessed from my last post...

Yep! Mummy says I'm a BIG gurl now.. I've just sprouted my first tooth.
Refer to diagram below for the exact spot.

According to the tooth chart, it would seem that this visit from the tooth fairy is rather BELATED!! Hmmm.... She was supposed to pay me a visit about 6 months ago!! Talk about a busy schedule! Way overdue visit man!!

Mummy and Daddy were so excited that they kept cuddling me and telling me, "Arie, you're a big girl now! We're so proud of you!" Although I'm not too sure what all the fuss is about... hmmmm.... all I know is that it sure hurts when I run my tongue along my gums.. Ooooh!

Mummy even thinks there might be 2 teeth sprouting, side by side, but can't quite confirm 'cos everytime she sticks her finger into my mouth for a feel, or tries to pry my mouth open to take a look, I'll wriggle and squirm or stick my tongue out to push her away... heh hehe hee.. can't a baby get some privacy around here?

4 comments:

Atikah said...

Arielle...welcome to the club!

Btw...juz wanna wish you happy birthday!

Oh pls tell ur mummy I've updated my blog :P

Little Ernie said...

Sure! Thanks Kak Ikah... Heeeheee... I can't wait to check out what you've been busy with in your blog...

Missy & Jav said...

Congrats on your first tooth! better watch out! i'm sure more are coming!

Little Ernie said...

Thanks! Aunt Missy & Jav... I really enjoy testing out my new teeth by gnawing on Mummy.