Saturday, February 17, 2007

Reunion Dinner at Ah Ma's

Did I mention that I finally got my push walker some time back and I'm thrilled to be able to stroll all over the house? Well, at least I've got some brand new tricks to show off to Ah Ma and the other relatives this coming CNY!

That's me attempting to stand up and start my stroll around the house, shortly after being let down from the highchair, while everyone else is tucking into the yummy steamboat which Ah Ma has prepared!

Okie, now, a dry run of the CNY visitations I'll be busy with tomorrow...
First, I wow Ah Ma with my walking prowess! Heh heh heh!

See! That's Ah Ma saying "Wow!" :)
Next, I pop down to where Gugu is sitting,

Then, a visit to Sarah jiejie and Jiujiu,

Finally, cap off my practice session with a visit to Ah Gong, who has lured me with some of the yummiest teeny, tiny mandarins.

No comments: