Monday, February 19, 2007

CNY Day 2 - Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

I started out the morning wallowing in all the Angpow wrappers I collected on my rounds the day before. I wonder if I'll collect even more today! If there's gonna be a whole lot more to add to my collection, I'd say, "Let's get Piggy with it!".
So fun! *squeal!*

We pay Isabel jiejie a visit.. can you see her doggie in the left background? I love doggies too!

Aargh!! Jamie jiejie, please dont squeeze me so tight...

Not sure I quite understand what LoHei is all about. To me, it just looks like the adults are playing with the food. Tossing and throwing everything into the air. Half of the stuff didn't even land on the big dish Ah Ma laid out. They landed on the table instead! Adults sure do some really strange things!

No comments: