Saturday, November 04, 2006

Caught in the Act – Part deux

Today was a boring Saturday afternoon. Papa is in Jakarta and will only be home tomorrow. Mummy was just lazing around all day, typing away on her laptop. She thought she had put me to sleep....… heh heh hehee…. But I had other plans!

I woke up quietly and crept to my basket of little toys. Then, fast as lightning, before Mummy could notice anything amiss, I quickly tipped the whole basket over!!! What fun!!! Whhheeee!! I love being surrounded by all the colourful toys!

Ooops!! Caught in the act! Guess Mummy did notice me after all……

2 comments:

Missy & Jav said...

wow! what a whole lot of toys Arie has!!

Little Ernie said...

Yeah... but my favourite ones are those boxes and pieces of cardboard which the toys come in. Oh! and I simply love chewing on envelopes and daddy's bills!