Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'm HOT, HOT, HOT!

I didnt have a good night's rest at all, last night.
I really didn't know what was going on with me! I felt really warm all over...my throat felt dry and scratchy, my nose was stuffy...

All I know is that i kept mummy and daddy up all night with me, while they fussed over me. Mummy says I'd caught her bug and that's why I've got a fever. I had a temperature of 37.8C. So she got a gel sticker and suck it to my forehead... It was meant to keep my forehead cool... After that, my temp went down to 37.4C. I could tell mummy was sooo worried for me.

Early this morning, mummy drove us to see Dr K. He gave me some icky medicine which was supposed to make me better of course... But what a horrid taste! Of course I had to put up a big fight with mummy who tried so hard to feed me... all I need is some TLC and a great BIG hug now....

No comments: