Saturday, September 02, 2006

My Half Birthday!


Mummy says its my half birthday today!!

This means I'm almost a big girl now. I'm 6 months old today, you know!!
Well, I am rather sad that papa cannot be here for my half birthday! He's away in Beijing on a biz trip, but mummy says he sends his love and extra hugs and kisses cos he misses me soooooo much!

How I spent my half birthday...Well today, mummy was busy in a conference all morning in school and only came home around 3pm! Then, in the evening, we went to pick Aunty Betty up for dinner at Suntec City!

Mummy wanted to take some photos of me on my way out shopping, and of course, this being a great day for me, I obliged!

Mmmmm! My fingers sure are yummy!! Muak muak and a large slobbery kiss to daddy, working all alone, far away in Beijing... May he have sweet dreams of his darling little Ernie.

No comments: