Sunday, September 03, 2006

4th month ~ Out with Mum

Back to my life story...at 4 months old
Here I am on my first outing alone with mummy, cos Mama and Gonggong are away on holiday in Thailand.

Pre-flight inspection:-
Sippy cup, Check!
Cool shades, Check!
Seat belt, Check!
Guess I'm all ready to set off with mummy...


It was a pleasant shopping trip and dinner with mummy and Aunty Betty. But on the way home, I just felt a tremendous surge of sadness and howled all the way back home in the car, while poor mummy tried to comfort me and concentrate on driving at the same time!
I missed Mama and Gonggong so much and could not wait to get home to see their faces. Mummy said they would be back from their Bkk trip by the time we got home from our outing.
Hmmmm... I wonder if they bought me any goodies!

No comments: