Thursday, August 24, 2006

Welcome note...

Hello, hello, hello!

This blog has come abit late... 5 mths late that is...blame it on mummy's procrastination!!

Hi everyone, I'm my mummy's little Pup (I'm born in the year of the Doggy in the chinese zodiac). Born 2 March this year, my mummy meant to chronicle my many firsts in the world, but only managed to start doing so now. 5mths LATE!!


Oh well, better late than never...

Abit of an introduction here first.. I'm Ernie, I mean the world to my mum and dad. My mummy's currently on leave now, so she ensures I get fed and takes good care of me (with plenty of help from my mama and gong gong) all day long!

Mummy will start work next Monday, and I'm gonna miss her Good Morning smile. She's the first person I see, smiling at me, when I open my eyes in the morning! I'm sure she'll miss me too...

Guess, over the next couple of days / posts, we'll be playing abit of "catch up" here... so that I can keep everyone in the loop of my first 5mths on this planet, so far... Stay Tuned!!

No comments: